May 25-27, 2020
Shanghai New International Expo Center
(No. 2345 Longyang Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China)
An Event Leading You to the Fast Growing Asia PV Markets
SNEC 14th (2020) International Photovoltaic Power Generation and Smart Energy Exhibition & Conference [SNEC PV POWER EXPO] will be held in Shanghai, China, on May 25-27, 2020. It was initiated by Asian Photovoltaic Industry Association (APVIA), Chinese Renewable Energy Society (CRES), Chinese Renewable Energy Industries Association (CREIA), Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations (SFEO), Shanghai Science & Technology Exchange Center (SSTEC), Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) and jointly organized by 23 international associations and organizations including Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
The exhibition scale of SNEC has evolved from 15,000sqm in 2007 to over 180,000sqm in 2019 when it attracted over 1,800 exhibiting companies from 95 countries and regions all over the world and the overseas exhibitor ratio is over 30%. SNEC has become the biggest international PV tradeshow with incomparable influence in China, in Asia and even in the world.
As the most professional PV exhibition, SNEC showcases PV manufacturing facilities, materials, PV cells, PV application products & modules, PV project and system, energy storage and mobile energy, covering every section of the whole PV industry chain.
The SNEC conference consist of various programs incorporating different topics, covering the market trends of PV industry, collaboration and development strategies, policy directions of different countries, advanced industry technologies, PV finance and investment, etc. It is an opportunity that you cannot miss to stay up to date on the technology and market, present your results to the community, and network with industrial experts, scholars and entrepreneurs and colleagues.
We are looking forward to the worldwide PV industry friends gathering at Shanghai, China. From the industry's viewpoint, let us take pulse of the PV power market of China, Asia, and the world, so as to guide the innovative development of the PV industry! Hope all of us meet at Shanghai, on May 25-27, 2020!
Move-in Dates: May 22, 2020 (13:00-18:00 May 23-24, 2020 (9:00-22:00)
Show Dates: May 25-27, 2020 (9:00-17:30)
Move-out Date: May 27, 2020 (15:00-22:00)
● Production Equipment: Solar Ingot / Wafer / Cell / Panel / Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
Companies that manufacture equipments used to make solar ingots/blocks, wafers, cells or panels (/modules), including:
Ingot/Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/stringers, laminators and other related;
Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/CIGS, CdTe and DSSC Production Technical and Research Equipment.
● Solar Cells/Panels (PV Modules): Solar Cells Manufacturers, Solar Panels (/Modules) Manufacturers, PV Module Installers, Agents, Dealers and Distributors, CPV and Others
Companies that manufacture solar cells/panels (/modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/panels (/modules) and the companies using OEM/ODM.
● Components: Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
Companies that supply products (apart from solar panels/modules) required for a functioning grid-connected or off-grid solar power system.
● Solar Materials: Silicon Materials, Ingots/Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
Companies that supply materials required for the manufacture of solar cells, solar panels (/modules), etc.
● Solar Products: Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
Companies that manufacture products that use solar products or panels.
● PV Projects and System Integrators: PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system
Companies that design and sell complete photovoltaic systems in buildings (panels installed on buildings) or in solar power plants, and companies that install panels/modules.
● LED Technologies and Applications: LED Illumination, LED Applications, LED Display/ Digital Signage, Components, Manufacturing, Testing equipment.
Companies that supply materials, technologies and equipments that required for the manufacture of LED illumination, LED applications, LED Display, etc.
● System Construction and Safety Protection Equipment: power plant construction equipment, vehicle, machinery, maintenance tools, overhead working truck/platform, scaffold, electrical safety equipment, safety protection products.
● Solar Thermal Power System: parabolic trough system, tower system, dish system, absorber tube, storage device and related materials, heat exchange/transfer technology and product, system control.
● Solar thermal applications: solar central water-heating system, household solar water heater, solar heat pump water heater, related production equipment, material, component, etc.
Solar Energy and Green Building
● Building Developers and Designing Companies: Construction and building engineering companies, real estate developers, building designers/teams, colleges and universities, and consulting, certification, designing, research, testing service, etc. institutions
● Solar Energy and Green Building Related Materials and Equipment
a) Solar Thermal Applications: solar central water-heating system, household solar water heater, solar heat pump water heater, solar heating system, BIPV solar products, related production equipment, material, component, etc.
b)Solar PV/ Thermal Power Systems, Equipment and Products: grid-connected PV power system, off-grid PV power system, PV and wind complementary power system, PV power transmission and distribution equipment, parabolic trough system, tower system, dish system, absorber tube, storage device and related materials, heat exchange/transfer technology and product, system control.
c)Solar Components: solar complementary automatic control devices and meters, solar pipe fittings, solar control systems, solar heat pipes, vacuum tube collectors, flat plate collectors, project conjunction boxes, thermal insulation materials, hot and cold water pumps, holders, PV equipment components, solar cells and other related production equipment, components and materials.
d) Other Solar Products: solar cooling products and systems, solar ground-heating products and systems, air products, solar central air-conditioning, ground-source heat pump air-conditioning and other new energy technologies which can integrate perfectly into buildings.
Energy Storage Technology and Smart Grid
● Energy storage technology, equipment and materials: compressed air energy storage, pumped storage, superconducting magnetic storage, flywheel storage, thermal/cool storage, hydrogen storage and storage technology and equipment for plug-in electric vehicles, various types of batteries (nickel-hydride batteries, lithium batteries, lithium polymer batteries, lead-acid batteries, smart batteries, sodium-sulfur batteries), energy storage power supply, super capacitors, renewable fuel batteries, flow batteries, etc.
● Energy storage power station and EPC project: battery management system, PCS energy storage inverters, micro-grid, electric vehicle charging station and facilities related, etc.
● Grid-connection of new energy power generation & smart power transmission and distribution: grid-connected inverters, light DC equipment, operation monitoring devices, grid-connected control systems, flexible power transmission equipment, extra-high-voltage power transmission equipment, high-temperature superconducting devices, high-temperature superconducting cables, distribution automation systems and protection devices, intelligent switchgear, transformers, smart components, digital substations, integrated substation automation, distribution network automation devices, power transmission and distribution online monitoring, fault diagnosis and self-recovery devices, power quality monitoring, harmonic suppression and reactive compensation, superconducting electrical technology, new types of electric wires and cables, composite materials, safety protection devices, etc.
● Grid dispatching and automatic control: smart grid dispatching systems, comprehensive dispatching data systems, grid safety and control, smart inspection systems, integrated test and control protection & arc suppression and route selecion systems, safety and stability control system solutions, power monitoring systems and microprocessor-based relay protection, dynamic wide area monitoring systems, grid stability online monitoring system, smart reactive compensation devices of distribution network, control software, remote control and telemetering devices, large screen display systems, power system simulation, etc.
● Smart metering and power utilization management: smart meters and chips, remote/centralized meter reading systems, power utilization data collection systems, power utilization management data systems, load management terminals, control systems, test devices, metering cabinets and components, measuring instruments, sensors, semiconductors, etc.
● Smart grid information and communications technology and equipment: IOT technology, cloud computing technology, multi-grid integration technology, transmission technology and equipment, access equipment, optical fibers and cables, industrial Ethernet, data communications and network technology and related products, factory communications equipment, power line carrier, supporting equipment and meters, digital microwave communications equipment, test equipment & instruments and meters, online monitoring equipment, etc.
New Energy Vehicle and Charging Post
● New Energy Vehicles (Passenger Vehicles/Business Vehicles): Electric van, electric car, electric sight-seeing bus, electric golf cart, cleaning trolley, hybrid car, solar energy electric vehicle, light electric car (micro hybrid, light hybrid, moderate hybrid, heavy hybrid and plug-in hybrid), battery electric vehicle, fuel cell electric vehicle, and hybrid vehicle with hydrogen energy and other new energy and clean fuel and various low emission environment friendly vehicles;
● Power Drive System: Power battery, battery management system, fuel battery, hybrid power system, drive motor, electric control system, engine, measure and repair equipment, related test, monitor, protection instrument, related technology;
● Key Components of New Energy Vehicle: Power capacitor, super capacitor, flywheel, inverter, compression-type heat pump, electric power steering, electric conditioner, conductor jointing, electromagnet technique, related materials; coating, gearbox, filter, carburetor, exhaust air system; axle, diversion, braking and suspending system; bodywork accessory; electrical machines and equipment, electronic device, electric system, circuit, hub and tire, etc.
● Vehicle Design: Entire vehicle design, system control design, etc.
● Charging Facility: Charging station, Charging post; Smart network program plan for charging station and its results display, charging station expanded from gas station, display of gas and charging comprehensive service station, technical products on the new energy vehicle (complementary solar and wind energy), power distribution equipment in charging station, battery charger, electric monitor system, active power filter, transformer, distribution box, cable, direct charging equipment, management auxiliary equipment, charging, changing and battery management system, charging facilities at parking lot, smart monitor, power solution for charging station;
·Standard Booth (3m×3m)
Price: US$3500/booth (AREA I, AREA II); US$3200/booth (AREA III, AREA IV)
Basic Facilities: one information counter, two folding chairs, one wastepaper basket, one 220V/500W/10A power socket, two spotlights, one header board and carpet inside of the booth.
·Indoor Raw Space (≥36m2)
Price: US$350/m2 (AREA I, AREA II); US$320/m2 (AREA III, AREA IV)
Procedures of Exhibiting at SNEC PV POWER EXPO
1) Exhibitors shall fax or mail the application form (contract) with company’s seal to the organizing committee.
2)The principle of booth assignment: “First come, first serve”. Booth space will not be assigned or confirmed without the required deposit payment being submitted.
a) The above mentioned exhibition rates exclude the hall management fee, the booth construction fee and the additional facility renting fee;
b) Exhibitors shall remit the deposit to the account designated by the organizing committee within 10 work days after signing the contract, and meanwhile fax the remittance receipt to the organizing committee;
c) The remaining exhibition fee shall be paid to the account designated by the organizing committee before Dec. 31, 2019.
4) The ranking order of the advertisements on the catalogue shall be in accordance with the order we receive the advertising fee. The deadline is April 30, 2020.
5) The organizing committee will mail the “Exhibitor Manual” in January 2020 to all exhibitors.
Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA)
Organizing Committee of SNEC (2020) PV POWER EXPO
Contact Person:James Jiang (Sales Manager)